3 Acres of Multi-Use Land Great for Mining Crypto-Currency (Wichita Falls, TX 76305)
Three acres of commercial land area available for rent. Drop containers, mine crypto-currency, store equipment, park semi-trucks or any other use.
• Lease: Negotiable, rent is by square foot and the power feed.
• This area is for modular shipping container crypto-mining operations
• If you max out our current feed we will charge you a base fixed rate rent.
• Call for more details about renting space with power
CRYPTO-CURRENCY MINING OPERATIONS
This land is ideal for large scale crypto mining operations such as Bitcoin and Alt coins. The land can deliver high amounts of power for your application and electricity rates in Texas are very competative. The location allows your crypto mining operation to turn a profit and has plenty of space and power to grow very large. Currently 320 Amps commercial power is available and is very easily upgradable if your application requires more power. That will be over 70,000 Watts of crypto mining capabilities with the option to expand over 200,000 watts.
Crypto-miners can also add a considerable amount of solar or wind power on this property to offset the costs of crypto-mining or use renewable energy to power your entire crypto mining operation. Wichita Falls is in one of the highest wind zones in the United States and Texas has great sun all year round. There are no restrictions, permits or regulations. Just bring your CPU, GPU or ASIC mining equipment and you can be up and running in less than 24 hours. Lots of interest in crypto-mining in this space. We will rent to first come first serve. Call today for more details.
For sale or lease. This property is located on five acres of land with 850 feet of road frontage. All acres are usable and the entrance is accessible for large trucks. Three acres are leased separately and can be used for storage or developed with a building similar size or larger. Zoned agricultural/rural. All commercial welcome. At this location there are no noise restrictions or other regulations. No storage or building restrictions, no permits will be needed to operate your business. Storage of heavy equipment, piping and other is completely allowed. Operation of any business 24 hours is allowed. All sized shipping containers are allowed and tenants are allowed to live on the property.
• Large entrance very easy truck access heavy weights
• Plenty of large truck access to the property and building
• Truck access turn around space no need to back up
• Very close to busy highway 79 access
• Close access to UPS shipping center
• Less than 15 minutes to a 24/7 Walmart Supercenter
• Less than 10 minutes from 24/7 gas/diesel/restaurant
• Less than 15 minutes from Regional / Municipal Airport
• 15 minutes outside of Wichita Falls, TX
• 90 minutes Northwest of Dallas, TX
• Less than 30 minutes Oklahoma border
• East and west highway access to the property