$2500 / 720ft2 – Crypto Currency Mining Space – High Energy Capacity w/expansion (Gunter, TX)
Large amount of equipment? Rates are negotiable.
Large amount of equipment? Rates are negotiable. BTC and XRP accepted under some conditions.
MINING AND POWER DETAILS
• 150kW available (150,000 Watts), this power will be available to you right from the start
• Double meter up to 700 amps of power, split up your energy usages for other clients or seperate operations
• Business starts growing? Expandable 500kW – 1MegaWatt 3 Phase infrastructure is already at the site
• Cable line for high speed broadband internet connections
• One inch city water connection used for liquid cooled miners
• Strong 3G/4G LTE cellular connection signals for redundant internet backup
• Miners will be in full control of the electricity bills
Crypto currency mining requires large amounts of power. It is usually very difficult for crypto-miners to remain and grow in datacenters that are not designed for crypto-mining. You can mine Bitcoin, Monero and many other Alt coins at this location. Maybe you started in your garage and now you need to expand to a commercial area with lots of power. Home crypto-mining is just not as profitable as setting up a commercial mining operation.
Commercial electricity rates will allow you to make mining profits and expand. Just bring your mining equipment and we can help you mine more efficiently. We are set up specifically for crypto-mining which means cooling techniques and access to plenty of power. This site is first come first serve and will be fully operational in May of 2018. We are currently finishing up contruction and will provide a lease on a first come first serve basis. We recommend you reserve this space as we finish up construction.
• 720sqft of space. Steel building.
• Security will be available
• Ambient air cooling. We will allow changes to the building if needed.
• One month security deposit required
• Corner lot property
• All paved road access
• Truck access turn around space no need to back up
• Two entrances with drainage pipes
• City sewer connection available
• 30 minutes north of Dallas, Texas
• Close to HWY 289 Preston Road
• Restaurants, bathrooms, convenient store 3 minutes from site